Job Opportunity - Sales Manager
We are hiring
Regional Sales Manager – Amenity & Agricultural Sprayers
£29,000 - £33,000 + competitive commission & package
Location- the ideal candidate would be based around the Midlands as the successful candidate will be responsible for UK coverage of both existing and new clients within the portfolio, but applications are welcome from anyone who is willing/able to travel extensively
Cleveland Crop Sprayers Ltd is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the UK- he/she must be entrepreneurial, able to build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers as well as nurturing and developing new dealers - particularly with the Amenity and Groundcare sector. Cleveland Crop Sprayers is the UK importer and distributor of Bargam Agricultural Sprayers, Gambetti Golf Course sprayers, Greensiron turf rollers and Arag Precision Farming & Golf equipment.
The successful candidate will need to have current experience and knowledge of the UK Amenities and/or Agricultural sector.
- Responsible for growth & development of client portfolio within the UK.
- To manage new client opportunities to ensure growth of our client base
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives (including sales and revenue targets) within the assigned area in line with Company budget and business plan
- Build effective business relationships with key decision makers both internally and externally.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales within Amenities and/or Agricultural sectors
- An understanding of Amenity and Agricultural machinery (sprayers an advantage)
- Able to work on your own initiative with good planning and organising abilities.
- Enthusiasm to work in a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident personality with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- An enthusiasm to promote the company appropriately.
- Attendance will be expected at appropriate trade shows
- An ability to take new products to market when they are launched.
- Competent IT skills within the Microsoft and social media platforms.
- A keenness to demonstrate the machinery when appropriate*.
- Full driving licence – a trailer licence is preferred but training can be provided to gain the license category
If you wish to find out more about this role then send me your CV along with a short letter stating why you consider yourself the right candidate for the role.
I will be in touch thereafter.
James Dixon, (Managing Director)
Cleveland Crop Sprayers Ltd
Please email me if you have any questions- [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on any grounds
By applying for this position you are declaring that you are legally entitled to work in the UK and are able to provide the appropriate documentation as proof
Posted on 20/11/2017
by James Dixon filed under