GRIMAC J SERIES 3500LT & 4000LT HYDROSTATIC DRIVE
THE ULTIMATE HIGH CAPACITY HYDROSTATIC SPRAYER
Welcome to the all new Grimac J Series. A new pressurised CAT4 cab, climate control, Tier 4B 230hp FPT engine, 45kph, Cruise control and ECO Drive saving 25% on road fuel usage. Standard 1.4m under axle clearance. Large diameter wheels to spread the load!
Grimac J Series 3500 & 4000lt Hydrostatic Drive
The Bargam Grimac J Series has hydrostatic drive with all the traction, reliability and simplicity associated with quality hydraulic drive systems. Better than this, with right size floatation wheels, this machine only creates 8psi ground pressure fully loaded. 4 wheel steer is selected by a floor switch for speed and ease when turning. Cab visibility is superb, Air conditioning, carbon filters, C D player, pneumatic seat are all standard.
The new cab (CAT4 Pressurised) has taken sprayers to a new level for cab comfort, quietness and superior ergonomics. There are no rear corner pillars to increase boom visibility. A stunning layout of simple quality switches with a digital display for engine rpm, fuel level and system monitoring help to make the operators day that bit easier! The Mueller / Bargam, or Arag controller makes spraying effortless. One system to control the sprayer, all the GPS functions, variable rate application and auto height control. One box that does everything!
SRS antislide are a standard feature, this works like electronic traction control. All-round axle suspension which is load sensing is fitted as standard. It has a 230hp 6 cylinder Cummins Iveco engine which gives more than enough horse power especially on steep hills and can travel up to 45k on the road.
Why is the Grimac J better than a lot of other hydrostatic machines? Because it has a large diameter wheel fitted. People talk of problems with wheel motors ~ these problems mainly come from one reason! The answer – too small diameter wheels on a large machine! A motor is designed so the weight is carried dead centre an not off set. If the wheel diameter is small, the motor cannot be installed within the wheel dish and putting the weight in the right position on the wheel motor bearing. A tall wheel makes this easy and therefore, far more reliable! If you look at the class leading machines on the world market – all have a tall wheel! This is for 2 reasons!
1. For the information above!
2. A tall wheel ALWAYS travels better!
The latest machines are all coming with ECO drive and Cruise control. This has also given a system that automatically controls the drive and the engine RPM simultaneously. This saves fuel and give a smooth and uncomplicated drive. In the field, if 12kph is set, and you come to a hill, the RPM may change and the oil flow to the drive increase, but the speed will remain at 12kph, the machine simply sorts it all out! The engine is an FPT 230hp Tier4B Final (Euro5) engine.
Boom functions which consist of independent boom arm geometry, independent boom section folding and parallel lift arm height adjustment are also mounted on the joystick. The SL boom normally fitted to the MAC range was designed for working in Australia and Russia where the average spraying speed is around 20k, this is why each boom arm is independently sprung, as well as the whole boom being sprung on the parallelogram lift. The boom main fold rams are in the “closed” position when the boom is open, effectively doubling the strength. The SL Boom is available up to a width of 32m.
We also offer a great tri fold 28m to 36m boom which folds to 12, 24 and 36m. or 28/24/12m or 30/32/24/12. Variable geometry and independent boom arm suspension is standard.
This machine is now 230hp standard with a Tier4 Adblue engine.
- 230hp 6 Cylinder turbo engine TIER4 Adblue
- Load sensing self adjusting suspension
- Disc braking
- ECO Drive
- Cruise Control
- Floor switch steering control for 4 wheel steer
- Crab steer
- 45 kph road speed
- Air Conditioning
- Load Sensing Suspension
- GPS Guidance system built into rate controller
- GPS auto boom section control
- GPS RTK ready
- Boom electro-hydraulic control with joystick
- Boom Sections on Joystick
- High Quality powerful 30 Litres mixer hopper equipped with high pressure can washer.
- 300 or 400ltr Clear water tank with system cleaning device.
- Diaphragm pump for spraying and agitation 400lt/min standard (others available)
- Indicator kit for diaphragm damage and oil leakage
- Clean Water to Induction Hopper
- Hydraulic ladder.
- Weight: 7800Kg’s Unladen – Weight Distribution 48% – 52% (with 24m boom on RC wheels)
- Boom stabilizing kit
- 380 90 R46 Wheels – gives high clearance and superb traction
- Mueller Joystick Control (standard)
- Pneumatic Air Controls for liquid system (standard)
- Full Line Purge Recirculation System (standard)
- Cleaning system operated from the cab incl tank wash
- Presettable Auto Tank fill and continuous tank level information
- NEW CAT4 pressurised euro 4 standard cab with climate control
- 3000lt 3500lt or 4000lt tank
- Standard with Either MUELLER TOUCH 800 or ARAG DELTA 80
- Mueller Touch1200 Terminal
- GPS Auto Steering
- Quad Nozzle Bodies
- 9 liquid boom sections
- 11 liquid boom sections
- 13 liquid boom sections
- Individual nozzle control (Seletron)
- 700lt/min fill pump
- Auto height control (tilt/lift)
- Auto height (tilt/lift/VG) ***
- LED nozzle lighting kit
- LED boom flood lights
- 28m twin fold boom
- 30m twin fold boom
- 30m tri fold boom
- 36m tri fold boom
- Twin fan air sleeve boom
- On board 1800PSI pressure washer
- Hypro ESI Fertilizer
- Guardian Air
- Guardian Air Twin
- BFS Air Induction
- Angled Caps
- LGP Wheels
- 600 65 R34 Alliance or Kleber tyres
- 600 65 R34 Michelin tyres
- 520 85 R38 Alliance or Kleber tyres
- 520 85 R38 Michelin tyres